The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 46-year-old Home Depot employee from Truckee, Calif., was arrested at 5:58 a.m. Sunday at Carson and Park streets on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear. Bail was set at $265 cash.
• A 42-year-old waitress from Carson City was arrested at 2:06 p.m. Saturday in the 1300 block of Jerry Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
The following are some of the 122 calls to which deputies responded:
• A drunken driver in the 10000 block of Highway 50 East in Mound House at 12:03 a.m. Saturday.
• A fight in the 1700 block of Pueblo Street in Silver Springs at 1:45 a.m. Saturday.
• A fight in the 60 block of Moonlite Road in Mound House at 4:44 p.m. Saturday.
• A destruction of property report in the 600 block of Westerlund Lane in Fernley at 1:52 p.m. Saturday.
• A drunken driver on State Route 339 and Snyder Road in Mason Valley at 5:53 p.m. Saturday.
The following are some of the 21 calls to which deputies responded:
• A traffic accident involving a train and a pedestrian three-quarters of a mile west of Lockwood at 6:33 p.m. Saturday.
• A report of someone breaking into lockers at a business in the 3000 block of Waltham Way in McCarran at 7:07 p.m.
• A domestic dispute in the 200 block of Rue De La Divoire in Lockwood at 10:45 p.m. Saturday.