The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 24-year-old plumber from Carson City was arrested at 6:33 a.m. Monday at Snyder and Edmonds avenues on suspicion of driving on a license revoked for drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,000.
• Matthew Greaves, 20, a framer from Lake Tahoe, was arrested at 4:20 a.m. Monday on Voltaire Canyon Road on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property and methamphetamine. Bail was set at $25,000.
• Warren Stanley Brakebill, 25, a loan officer from Carson City, was arrested at 9:45 p.m. Sunday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony auto burglary and possession of stolen property. Bail was set at $25,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Friday, Saturday and Sunday:
• Commercial burglary report at Comma Coffee at 2:25 p.m. Friday.
• Vehicle burglary report in the 300 block of South Curry Street at 4:01 p.m. Friday.
• Vehicle burglary report in the 2900 block of Century Drive at 5:15 p.m. Friday.
• A report of an "underage drinking party," in the 1500 block of Airport Drive at 11:20 p.m. Friday. An arrest was made.
• A woman allegedly battered her estranged husband in the 200 block of Winters Drive after he broke into the house at 6:48 a.m. Saturday.
• Vehicle burglary in the 1600 block of East Fifth Street at 9:39 a.m. Saturday.
• Residential burglary report in the 1500 block of Old Hot Springs Road at 12:51 p.m. Friday.
• A computer and compact discs were stolen from a yard sale in the 1600 bloc of East Long Street at 4:48 p.m. Saturday.
• Accident at 5:53 p.m. at Koontz Lane and Silver Sage Drive on Saturday.
• Residential burglary report in the 1900 block of Hamilton Drive. A woman arrived home at 7:36 p.m. and discovered numerous things missing.
• Vehicle theft report at 11:56 p.m. of a white Honda accord four-door sedan missing for a month from the 2700 block of Menlo Drive on Saturday.
• Coroner call in the 1800 block of Lompa Lane at 3:27 a.m. Sunday.
• A man reported his "hide-a-key" was missing, along with his briefcase from Lilly Drive on Sunday at 10:22 a.m.
• A woman reported Sunday at 9:14 a.m. someone possibly spiked her drink the previous evening while she was out at a local bar, and she was taken to the hospital.
The following are some of the 111 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Misdemeanor arrest following a reported domestic dispute in the 200 block of Endeavor Drive in Fernley at 12:01 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest following a reported drunken driver at the Highway 339 rest stop at 2:06 a.m.
• Vehicle burglary 300 block of Sycamore Street at 6:45 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest following a reported drunken driver in the 100 block of Villa Way at 2:45 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest following a reported domestic dispute in the 500 block of Starlite Drive in Fernley at 6:43 p.m.
• Felony arrest following the report of a larceny on Retail Road in Dayton at 6:50 p.m.
• Medical emergency at Rite of Passage in Mason Valley at 9:11 p.m.
The following are some of the 20 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• A report of a "deer attacked by a big cat," at 7:28 a.m. on Lousetown Road. Officials reported it was a mountain lion.
• A juvenile was taken to Washoe Medical Center after being injured on a dirt bike on Cartwright Road at 2 p.m.
• Accident on State Route 341, just south of the lookout, at 4:34 p.m. Three people received minor injuries.
• A mother in Lockwood wanted to report at 5:58 p.m. a person who gave alcohol to her her juvenile.
• Accident on Interstate 80 in Lockwood at 7:57 p.m.
• Two black, one red and one brown horses got loose in the 1800 block of Castle Peak at 8:13 p.m.