The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Tiana Cody, 25, of Carson City, was arrested at 12:09 a.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and a misdemeanor warrant. Bail was set at $3,586.
• A 25-year-old floor installer from Carson City was arrested at 12:01 a.m. Sunday in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $2,046.
• Harold Lloyd Crince Jr., 61, of Hot Springs, Ariz., was arrested at 9 p.m. Saturday in the 2000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony fugitive from justice and misdemeanor fictitious display of plates. Bail was set at $100,000.
• Kyle Wayne McClelland, 20, of Fallon, was arrested at 8:18 p.m. Saturday in the 3800 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of felony attempting to obtain money under false pretenses and misdemeanor use of an altered ID by a person under 21. Bail was set at $21,132.
• A 38-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 3:50 p.m. Saturday in the 1600 block of Salmon Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $237.
• Ruddy Artistides Rodriguez-Herrera, 55, of Carson City, was arrested at 7:19 p.m. Saturday in the 1300 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony driving under the influence fourth offense, misdemeanor open container, no valid driver's license and violation of a traffic signal. Bail was set at $10,456.
The following are some of the 126 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of malicious mischief in the 40 block of Primton Way in Fernley at 12:19 a.m. Saturday.
• A report of a fight in the 1300 block of East Newlands Drive in Fernley at 5:39 a.m. Saturday.
• A report of a domestic dispute in the 800 block of F Street in Fernley at 2:16 p.m. Saturday.
• A report of an intoxicated subject on Iroquois Trail in Stagecoach at 8:33 p.m. Saturday.
• A report of a drunken driver at Primrose and Rosecrest streets in Fernley at 11:21 p.m. Saturday.
The following are some of the 16 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a fight in the 50 block of Cour De La Cedrant in Lockwood at 6:04 p.m. Saturday.
• A report of shots fired in the 400 block of Canyon Way in Lockwood at 8:04 p.m. Saturday.
• A traffic stop on North C Street in Virginia City at 9:53 p.m. Saturday.