The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 28-year-old janitor from Sparks was arrested at 2:50 a.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony failure to appear. No bail was set.
• A 52-year-old mason was arrested at 5:20 p.m. Tuesday on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Coroner call at Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center at 10:48 a.m.
• Graffiti report in the 3100 block of Goni Road at 11:47 a.m.
• A vehicle stolen from Douglas County was recovered at 12:08 p.m. from the 4600 block of Snyder Avenue.
• Battery report in the 300 block of David Street at 5:03 p.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 600 block of North Pratt Street at 5:45 p.m.
• Accident at Roop and William streets at 8:15 p.m.
• Attempted break-in in the 1800 block of East Long Street at 8:52 p.m.
The following are some of the 94 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Coroner call in the 8800 block of Santa Fe Trail in Stagecoach at 10:12 a.m.
• Brush fire on Highway 50 East near the East 50 Bar in Mark Twain at 12:58 p.m.
• Missing persons report in the 1000 block of Iris Lane in Fernley at 4 p.m.
• Coroner call in the 1400 block of Jennys Lane in Fernley at 4:53 p.m.
• Battery report on Shadow Lane in Fernley at 6:05 p.m.
• Domestic dispute on Short Cut Lane in Fernley at 7:30 p.m.
• Brush fire in the 12000 block of Seneca Road in Stagecoach at 7:32 p.m.
The following are some of the 23 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Traffic citation at 6:42 a.m. on State Route 341 at Cartwright Road.
• Traffic citation at 8:09 a.m. on State Route 655 at Waltham Way.
• Traffic citation at 4:43 p.m. on State Route 655 at Waltham Way.
Carson City District Court
The following people appeared in District Court on Tuesday:
• Ronald Joseph Lawrence, 44, pleaded guilty to felony second-offense drunken driving. He will be sentenced Aug. 15.
• Maria Delrefugio Lozano, 43, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to possess false identification. She will be sentenced Aug. 15.
• Kevin Michael Maslow, 20, pleaded not guilty to charges of trafficking, possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell and discharging a firearm where a person might be endangered. His trial is set for Nov. 13.
• Robert Moose Jr., 45, was sentenced to three years probation on a charge of principal to auto burglary.
• Isidoro Rojas-Sarmiento, 39, was sentenced to three years probation with 28 to 72 months in prison suspended on charges of trafficking and sales of a controlled substance.
• Russell Glen Snooks, 26, pleaded guilty to battery on a peace officer. He will be sentenced Aug. 15.