The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 30-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 12:05 a.m. Saturday in the 3400 block of Airport Road on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $237.
• Glen Dale Lamorie, 30, was arrested at 4:15 a.m. Saturday in the 800 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony burglary and misdemeanor possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $25,732.
• Christopher Burnett, 23, of Carson City, was arrested on suspicion of two counts felony furnishing dangerous drugs to a minor, three counts of misdemeanor contributing to the delinquency of a minor, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $53,760.
• A 20-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 12:40 a.m. Saturday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of three counts of misdemeanor criminal contempt and failure to appear on a traffic matter. No bail was set.
• A 38-year-old, self-employed transient was arrested at 6:15 p.m. Friday in the 1100 block of La Loma Drive on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant. Bail was set at $3,000 cash.
• A 37-year-old unemployed man from Gardnerville was arrested at 3:44 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $2,000 cash.
• A 55-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:23 p.m. Friday in the 20 block of East College Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor arrest of probationer. Bail was set at $3,000 cash.
• A 38-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 10 a.m. Friday at Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
The following are some of the 119 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a commercial burglary on highway 95A in Fernley at 5:35 a.m. Friday.
• A report of a domestic dispute on First Street Fernley at 11:41 a.m. Friday.
• Drug possession or sales at Highway 50 East and State Parks Road in Dayton at 8:45 p.m. Friday.
• A report of a residential burglary in the 6300 block of Bluegrass Road in Stagecoach at 10:13 p.m. Friday.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A traffic stop at Waltham Way and USA Parkway in McCarran at 6:59 a.m. Friday. The driver was issued a citation.
• A report of a fight in a parking lot on South C Street in Virginia City at 9:45 p.m. Friday.