The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 22-year-old mower from Carson City was arrested at 3 a.m. Sunday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $700 cash.
• A 27-year-old maintenance worker from Wadsworth was arrested at 7:21 p.m. Saturday at North Carson Street and College Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to comply. Bail was set at $409 cash.
• A 41-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 8:45 p.m. Saturday at Colorado and Roop streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, speeding and no valid driver's license. Bail was set at $1,401.
• A 33-year-old unemployed woman from Carson City was arrested at 6:25 p.m. Saturday at Lompa Lane and Bryan Circle on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000 cash.
• Jonathan Lambert, 19, of Carson City, was arrested at North Carson Street and College Parkway on suspicion of gross-misdemeanor possession of a dangerous weapon. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 25-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 12:54 p.m. Saturday in the 1300 block of North Edmonds Drive on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant for domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
• Dewey Harold Gionta, 38, of Carson City, was arrested at 12:50 p.m. Saturday in the 2300 block of Dori Way on suspicion of felony violation of probation. No bail was set.
• A 27-year-old unemployed woman from Carson City was arrested at 10:49 a.m. Saturday in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic matter. Bail was set at $287 cash.
The following are some of the 109 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of destruction of property and suspicious circumstances in the 100 block of Hall Street in Dayton at 2:30 a.m. Saturday.
• A drunken driver in the 100 block of Ring Road in Mark Twain at 9:48 p.m. Saturday.
• A report of an intoxicated subject and drug possession or sales in the 200 block of Comstock Drive in Mason Valley at 11:42 p.m. Saturday.
The following are some of the 28 calls to which deputies responded:
• A hotel in the 800 block of South C Street in Virginia City reported the theft of two towels, two washcloths and a pillow at 10:49 a.m. Saturday.
• Report of a fight between two females and one male in a parking lot on South C Street in Virginia City at 10:02 p.m. Saturday.
• A traffic accident involving a motorcycle and a train on railroad tracks near Painted Rock Road in Tracy at 1:21 a.m. Sunday. The driver of the motorcycle was not located.