The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 41-year-old unemployed transient was arrested at 11 p.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of John Street on suspicion of misdemeanor ex-felon failure to register. Bail was set at $237.
• A 27-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 7:56 p.m. Tuesday in the 3900 block of Fairview Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Scott Charles Moore, 33, of Reno, was arrested at 4 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony grand larceny. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 20-year-old lot attendant from Carson City was arrested at 11:38 p.m. Tuesday at William and Curry streets on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence of drugs, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and expired registration. Bail was set at $3,103.
• Dominique Deluchi, 27, of Carson City, was arrested at 10:24 a.m. Tuesday in the 1500 block of Airport Road on suspicion of a gross misdemeanor warrant for child endangerment and misdemeanor warrants for reckless driving and failure to pay fines. Bail was set for $2,780.
• Michael Howard Menke, 24, from Carson City, was arrested at 1:41 a.m. Tuesday at Highway 50 East and Nichols Lane on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor jaywalking, eluding a peace officer and resisting arrest with violence. Bail was set at $2,500.
The following are some of the 231 calls to which deputies responded:
• A domestic dispute involving a battery in the 100 block of Silverado Road in Mason Valley at 12:09 a.m. Monday.
• A report of fraudulent activity in the 200 block of Poppy Hills Drive in Fernley at 6:07 p.m. Monday.
• An assault in the 100 block of Justin Lane in Dayton Valley at 5:21 p.m. Tuesday.
• A report of a domestic dispute involving embezzlement on Highway 339 in Mason Valley at 11:53 p.m. Tuesday.
The following are some of the 53 calls to which deputies responded:
• A traffic stop on State Route 341 and Cartwright Road in the Virginia City Highlands at 8:15 a.m. Monday. The driver was issued a citation for speed.
• A hit-and-run accident on North C Street in Virginia City at 2:34 p.m. Monday.
• A report of gunshots in the 700 block of Waltham Way at 8:24 p.m. Monday.
• A traffic stop in at State Route 341 and Cartwright Road in the Virginia City Highlands at 7:47 a.m. Tuesday. The driver was issued a warning for speed.