The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• George L. Lopez, 30, was arrested at 6:18 a.m. Monday on the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of being an ex-felon in possession of a firearm, a felony. Lopez also was arrested on suspicion of a broken tail light, fictitious registration, no proof of insurance and possession of a stolen firearm. According to the arrest report, police found a shotgun wrapped in a blanket in the engine compartment of Lopez's car. Bail was set at $23,906.
• Scott Bruce, 33, was arrested at 1:02 p.m. Sunday on the corner of Roop Street and Northridge Drive on suspicion of child abuse, neglect or endangerment, a gross misdemeanor, and misdemeanors of domestic battery and a suspended drivers license. Scott allegedly "flicked" his 2-year-old son in the mouth several times and battered him with a stick. A witness called in the incident. Bail was set at $5,901.
• Inti Hernandez, 30, of Carson City was arrested at 3:24 a.m. Sunday on the 3300 block of North Roop Street on suspicion of felony domestic battery and probation hold. No bail was set.
• A 55-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 1:55 a.m. Monday on the 1900 block of North Carson St. on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 47-year-old transient man was arrested at 6:07 p.m. Sunday on the 1800 block of North Edmonds Street on suspicion of a violation of suspended sentence. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 32-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 12:02 p.m. Sunday on Telegraph and Curry streets on suspicion of contempt of court. Bail was set at $500.
• A 30-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 3:40 p.m. Sunday on the 100 block of North Harbin Avenue on suspicion of a violation of suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 27-year-old man was arrested at 6:26 p.m. Friday on the 3000 block of Airport Road on an outstanding misdemeanor warrant and contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 35-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 8:15 p.m. Friday on the 1400 block of Highway 50 E. on suspicion of selling alcohol to a minor. A 19-year-old decoy purchased alcohol from him. Bail was set at $1,264.
• A 22-year-old unemployed man was arrested at 3:55 a.m. Saturday on the 100 black of East Telegraph Street on suspicion of driving without a valid drivers license and first-time offense driving under the influence, a misdemeanor. Bail was set at $1,319.
• A 28-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 12:52 a.m. Sunday on the 3600 block of Research Way on suspicion of first-time DUI. Her BAC was .156. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A retired man from Carson City, age not given, was arrested at 12:39 a.m. Saturday on John and Stewart streets on suspicion of first-time DUI, open container and failure to obey a traffic sign. His BAC was .124. Bail was set at $1,416.
• Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Sign in to comment