The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent unless convicted in court.
MONDAY, OCT. 11
• At 5:34 p.m., a 31-year-old woman was arrested after deputies were called to an address on Long Street where deputies saw a woman lying on the ground yelling. When asked to stop, she instead attempted to run from deputies. She was charged with obstructing and resisting. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 10:03 a.m., a 55-year-old delivery driver was arrested in a Market Street parking lot after deputies smelled a strong odor of marijuana coming from the vehicle. She was charged with DUI drugs. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 1:19 p.m., Juanita Real, 24, was arrested at the Best Value store on Carson Street on an outstanding warrant charging sexual assault on a person under age 14. Bail was set at $150,000.
• At 6:01 a.m., a 25-year-old was charged with DUI 1st alcohol after a traffic stop for an illegal left turn at Fairview and Lompa Lane. Bail was set at $1,050.
• At 6:30 a.m., Edward Bowman, 65, was arrested as a felony fugitive from justice after U.S. Marshals served a warrant issued in Mississippi at an address on Sunland Drive. He was held without bail.
• At 8:01 p.m., a 39-year-old woman was taken into custody on a mental health hold after deputies responded to an address on Corbett for a report of an assault with a deadly weapon. No weapon was found and both parties denied there was an assault. The arrest report says she told deputies she wanted to hurt herself. Dispatch advised she had a no-bail hold issued by district court. She was jailed for violating pre-sentence conditions and violating probation and held for mental health evaluation.
• At 1:21 a.m., a 25-year-old was charged with DUI 1st alcohol after deputies responded to a reported domestic dispute outside a residence on Tiger Drive. He was also charged with driving on a license revoked for DUI. Bail was set at $1,500.