The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent unless convicted in court.
• At 6:19 p.m., a 24-year-old man was charged with petit larceny for allegedly trying to take an ounce bottle of alcohol from behind the counter at a store on Woodside Drive. Bail was set at $250.
• At 8:40 p.m., Bryan Wilson, 35, was arrested on multiple drug charges after a traffic stop at the Shell Station on Carson Street. He was a passenger in the vehicle and was on a suspended sentence for a drug-related offense. After a search, he was charged with sales of a controlled substance, possession with intent to sell marijuana, possession of marijuana over one ounce, possession a THC concentrate and violation of suspended sentence conditions. Bail was set at $25,500.
• At 4:03 a.m., a 21-year-old man was arrested after a traffic stop for failure to maintain a lane on Carson Street. He was arrested after dispatch reported he had an outstanding warrant issued in Churchill County with a bail of $1,245.
• At 6:45 p.m., a 33-year-old man was arrested on a charge of violating suspended sentence conditions after a traffic stop on Stewart Street. He was a passenger in the vehicle. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 10:27 p.m., a 28-year-old man was charged with multiple traffic violations after deputies were dispatched to a reported hit and run in the area of Sonoma and Silver Sage. The vehicle was tracked in part by a trail of leaking fluid to a nearby garage. Deputies obtained a search warrant for the residence and garage. The driver was charged with hit and run, reckless driving, obstructing, failure to report an accident, driving on a revoked license and no valid license. Bail was set at $2,250.
• At 1:21 a.m., a 31-year-old carpenter was arrested on an outstanding warrant after the car he was in was stopped for no registration. Bail was set at $500 on the contempt of court warrant.
• At 5:03 p.m., a 22-year-old mechanic was jailed after turning himself in on a domestic battery warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 2:53 a.m., Anthony and Lauren Gelsone, both 32, were arrested after a traffic stop at a 5th Street gas station for an expired registration. The vehicle was searched because Anthony was on deferred sentencing release for a drug charge. The arrest report says deputies found meth and paraphernalia including syringes in a backpack on the rear seat. They were each charged with possession of drugs and paraphernalia. He was also charged with the bail violation and the suspended registration. His bail was set at $6,550. Her bail was set at $3,500.