The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in court.
• At 11:10 p.m., a 28-year-old was charged with DUI alcohol after deputies responded to a report of a hit and run crash on Carson Street. The victim reported a pickup hit her vehicle on I-580 then drove off. Deputies were then informed that a pickup had crashed through a fence on Plantation Drive. The driver was charged with DUI 1st drugs and alcohol, destruction of property and hit and run. Bail was set at $3,500.
• At 1:58 a.m., a 23-year-old was arrested at an address on Sherman Lane after deputies responded to a report of an accident at Sherman and College Parkway. The vehicle was gone when they arrived but the arrest report says the deputy followed a trail of oil to the residence where the Subaru was parked. The driver was charged with DUI 1st, drugs or alcohol, property damage and hit and run causing damage to a city light pole. Bail was set at $3,500.
• At 10:45 p.m., a 49-year-old transient was arrested outside the Maverik gas station on Highway 50 after a caller advised he had battered two people in the parking lot. The arrest report says he was delirious and yelling obscenities. He was charged with obstruction for refusing to give deputies any information including his name. Bail was set at $300.
• At 5:33 a.m., Mike Goodie, 59, was arrested after a traffic stop for failure to maintain a lane and speeding. During an inventory of the vehicle, deputies found a small baggie containing a white powder. He was charged with the traffic offenses, possession of a controlled substance and DUI 1st drugs. Bail was set at $3,620.
• At 9:53 a.m., a 27-year-old California woman was charged with possession of paraphernalia after deputies responded to a gas station for an unwanted subject employees said was laying down outside with a meth pipe in her hand. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 11:30 a.m., Brittany Bitetto, 30, was charged with drug possession after employees at the Raley’s supermarket reported a woman using meth in the restroom. Bail was set at $2,500.
• At 5:21 p.m., Susan O’Neill, 70, was arrested on drug charges after a traffic stop at Carson and Winnie for a suspended registration. Meth was found in her wallet after a drug dog alerted to the presence of controlled substances. Bail was set at $2,550.
• At 8:02 p.m., Andrew Napolitano, 44, was arrested on drug charges after a traffic stop for an expired registration at 8th and Nevada streets. He was the passenger in the vehicle and a drug dog alerted to his area of the car. A search found a small amount of meth along with a glass pipe. He was also charged with a P&P conditions violation and ordered held without bail.
• At 11:57 p.m., Ina Reeder, 26, was arrested after a traffic stop at Carson and Clearview following a report of a vehicle that fled Douglas County officers during a traffic stop. The arrest report says he admitted having drugs on his person. A search found a small bag containing meth. P&P advised he was on probation and placed a hold on him. An inventory of the vehicle found a meth pipe as well as a black bag containing multiple house and vehicle keys along with a book of checks that didn’t belong to him. He was charged with possession of meth, burglary tools, paraphernalia and possession of forged instruments as well as the P&P violation. The passenger in the vehicle, a 29-year-old construction worker, was charged with possession of paraphernalia and burglary tools. Reeder’s bail was set at $16,000 but he was held without bail on the P&P charges. The other defendant’s bail was set at $3,500.
• At 12:15 a.m., two Carson jail inmates were charged with possession of dangerous weapons and destruction of property after deputies found a homemade knife in their cell along with several items of jail property that were damaged. Bail for Bobby Camp, 61, and Larry Peasnall, 37, was set at $15,500.
• At 9:34 a.m., Jared Hall, 33, was charged with possession of meth after a traffic stop because the trunk lid of his vehicle was open and bouncing as he drove. The drugs were found in a backpack. Bail was set at $2,500.
• At 3:47 p.m., a 54-year-old man was arrested on an outstanding failure to appear warrant after his moped was stopped on U.S. 50 for not wearing a helmet and no registration. Bail was set at $5,000.