At their last meeting, the Churchill County commissioners approved $10,000 for the Fallon Cantaloupe Festival. From left are Commissioner Greg Koenig, Fallon Cantaloupe Festival & Country Fair representatives Adrienne Snow and Zip Upham and Commissioner Justin Heath. The Fallon Cantaloupe Festival & Country Fair will be held Aug. 26-28 at the 3C Event Complex at the fairgrounds. Musical concerts (on Friday and Saturday nights) and the cutest cowboy/cowgirl contest (Sunday) will be in the Rafter 3C Arena.
The Churchill County commissioners meet Thursday at 8:15 a.m. at the Churchill County Administrative Building, Commission Chambers, 155 N. Taylor St., Suite 145.
If you wish to make public comment, you may provide them at the meeting or via email, no later than 4:30 p.m. the day before the meeting, to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Approval of the Lease Agreement with Rogne Realty for the Path Program, reflecting an increase in payments to $1,000 per month.
• Approval of an Agreement with GovPilot, LLC, in the amount of $24,000 for Fiscal Year 2022-2023 and $12,000 per year for two additional years, to provide a permit management program subscription for the Building Department.
• Approval of an Agreement with GovPilot, LLC for a permit/data management software platform to replace the AS400 software, in the amount of $38,724 for Fiscal Year 2022-2023 and $32,724 for Fiscal Year 2023-2024, for the Public Works, Planning & Zoning Department.
• Approval of an Agreement with GovPilot, LLC, in the amount of $21,000.00 for Fiscal Year 2022-2023 and $16,000.00 per year for two additional years, to provide a software application that will manage data for the Clerk/Treasurer's Office.
• Approval of the updated Investment Policy for Churchill County.
• Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Fiscal Year 2023 funding overview, priority approval, and pre- application release.
• A request for a one-year extension of the deadline to record six parcel maps north of Dillon Road for Nev Dev, LLC and Mason 1, LLC, which was approved by the Board of County Commissioners on Aug. 5, 2021.