Nevada Health Centers’ Mammovan will be in Northern Nevada from Tuesday, Aug. 9 to Monday, Aug. 15, with stops scheduled in Fallon, Carson City, Virginia City and Silver Springs.
COVID precautions are in place, according to a news release.
Call 877-581-6266, option 1 to make an appointment.
Mammography screenings are primarily for women age 40 and older; however, screenings are provided to those younger than 40 that have a screening referral from a provider.
Screenings times are 7:40 a.m. to 3:40 p.m. at all stops.
• Carson City: Tuesday, Aug. 9: Sierra Nevada Health Centers, 3325 Research Way
• Reno: Thursday, Aug. 11: Community Health Alliance, 1055 Wells Ave.
• Fallon: Friday, Aug. 12 Fallon Tribal Health Clinic, 1001 Rio Vista Drive
• Lovelock: Saturday, Aug. 13: Rural Outreach Clinic, Lovelock Community Church, 1055 Dartmouth Ave.
• Virginia City: Monday, Aug. 15: Virginia City Community Health Center, 175 E. Carson St.
• Silver Springs: Monday, Aug. 16: Silver Springs Senior Center, 2945 Ft. Churchill St.
NVHC’s mission is to provide access to quality healthcare services throughout Nevada. Screenings are provided to all women regardless of economic status. We accept most major insurance plans, Medicaid and Medicare and offer a sliding fee scale for those who are uninsured.
For information about Nevada Health Centers go to www.nvhealthcenters.org.